Elementary Teacher Training (E.T.T.)
Admission in E.T.T course is done on merit basis of the qualifying Exam i.e. 10+2. The eligibility reservation and weightage to various achievements of the candidates is decided by the SCERT in consultation with the Punjab Government.
NAME OF PAPERS:
- Education in Emerging India
- Elementary school students’ Learning Process, Adjustment.
- Elementary Education & Teacher Functions.
- Teaching of Punjabi language.
- Teaching of English language.
- Teaching of Hindi Language.
- Teaching of Mathematics.
- Environmental studies Teaching of (Social Studies).
- Environmental studies Teaching of (Science).
- Art Education & Work Experience.
- Health & Physical Education.
- Population Education.
- Educational Technology.